Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Starting Over




Okay so we are starting over with this blog deal...hopefully I can be better at updating and such. Rick and I are moved into our new apartment in moscow Idaho, where in the spring ricky will be attending U of I to complete his schooling for his degree in teaching. I am staying at home(for now) and taking care of our first little boy Braxton. He sure is growing and I love every minute of it!




This is Braxton's new favorite sleeping position.... He is getting so big, Ricky comes home from work and can't believe how much he has already grown! He has such a cute laugh...it never gets old!







Alright who does he look like now?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Hard decision. I see more of Ricki in him right now but then again I see some of you in him all the time. So, I dunno. Way to go on posting and starting over!

    ReplyDelete