Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Guzman Happenings!

This month has gone by so fast! However, sometimes we are grateful for that. With this year quickly wrapping up, and holidays left and right, I can't help but take pictures and video all the time! I don't want to miss anything! Hopefully I will be as dilligent with the other children as I am with this one! My brother's birthday was yesterday and we had a small(short notice) family gathering to celebrate! Mandy(Bryce's Wife) made him a cake and was kind enough to share it with the rest of us. We love getting everyone together! I took some video of the evening! Also, some random pictures of Braxton. Can't help but want to post them all, but theses were the favorites!











Bryce's Birthday

2 comments:

  1. Braxton is getting so big! He is so stinkin cute...holy cow! I just love him! Thanks for posting pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. You have GOT to frame that cowboy picture of Braxton!!!! That is so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete