UPDATES!
***Ricky is almost done with school! And he is doing FABULOUS!
***We will soon be moving into our new duplex, and we are very excited!
***Braxton is still not walking, but I am not rushing him into it by any means!
***Braxton is speaking paragraphs and paragraphs of "baby" talk. So funny!
***Ricky & I are still working, he is at US Bank and I work at Anytime Fitness
***Our 2 year anniversary is coming up! It seems like it has been longer!
***Braxton seems to be getting MORE teeth!(molars...and canines)
***We love being here and we are excited for all the new adventures life can bring these next few years!



Man your blog looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteCheck you out.
Awww.... how cute are you guys. Where are you moving to?
ReplyDeleteBraxton is such a little cutie! I like your update! I'm glad things are going well!
ReplyDeleteOh man, I miss you guys. Braxton is so super cute. And yes I love your new blog background too.
ReplyDelete