Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Waterpark!

We had a great time at the warkpark this last weekend! We made it a big family outting! It was a lot of fun, we had fun taking the kids out, and acting like kids ourselves. We enjoyed the waterslides and more than anything just having our family all together. Afterwards, everyone came over to our house for rootbeer floats and pizza! Yum!










Braxton got really tuckered out at the end of the day!






Ricky and I going down the waterslide!



Brian and Tracy coming out!


Braxton running around in the grass!

4 comments:

  1. LOL
    I love that shot of you and Rikky going down the slide.
    Classic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun we CANT WAIT to see you guys we will be back I think the 14th so we will have to plan a play date for the little ones soon after!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha I love it! I am sad I couldn't be there. Looks like so much fun :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun...you know there is a really great water park in Boise...just thought you should know:)

    ReplyDelete