This time of year is absolutely beautiful. I woke up this morning wondering why Ricky had left so many lights on. Come to find out, it was the reflection of the bright red leaves that are out on our tree shining through our sky light. Beautiful. We are doing well! Sorry for the late update!
Friday, October 22, 2010
Greetings!
We have been VERY busy over these past couple of months!! Braxton has enjoyed his time with both his cousins and close friends. We are back at school now and already missing our summer break we had! This fall, Ricky is going to school, working, staying involved in church responsibilities, and most of all, being the best DAD a family could ask for. Braxton is so excited to see him each time he comes home. Braxton is growing up so fast! It has been the most fun to watch each new thing he does. He can point to his teeth, head, hair, eyes(he blinks), nose, ears, fingers, belly button, and mouth! He can say mama, dada, papa, ball, what's that, shoes, clock, fish(kind of), nana(banana), and some other babble(we haven't quite interpreted yet). We recently got some pumpkins to decorate and put out on the porch. Braxton really loved that! He kicked all the pumpkins and thought it was fun to knock them over:) Overall, he is a blast! As for me, I am still hanging out at home, keeping busy with my little one, and still a part time job at Anytime Fitness(which I have been currently working out at every day for two weeks!). That is a great accomplishment for me! Thanks to my good friend Tessa Allen, who pushes me, inspires me, and motivates me. Tessa's daughter Kloee is pictured below in the basket. Her and Braxton are just one month apart and they are "buds."
This time of year is absolutely beautiful. I woke up this morning wondering why Ricky had left so many lights on. Come to find out, it was the reflection of the bright red leaves that are out on our tree shining through our sky light. Beautiful. We are doing well! Sorry for the late update!



This time of year is absolutely beautiful. I woke up this morning wondering why Ricky had left so many lights on. Come to find out, it was the reflection of the bright red leaves that are out on our tree shining through our sky light. Beautiful. We are doing well! Sorry for the late update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for kicking my but at the gym...we sure love you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteOOOOOO! I bet leaves were beautiful through the skylight. I'm a bit jealous *I wish we had leaves out of our skylights*....
ReplyDelete:)
You know what would make life EVEN better....Gabriel Eglasias!!!
ReplyDelete