We had a lot of fun this thanksgiving! We went out to my aunt Laurie's this year with the rest of the fam! We had a white Thanksgiving this year! TONS OF SNOW! It was absolutely beautiful. We gave Braxton some snow, and he didn't know what to do with it, so he just held it. It was pretty cute! I made 3 pies this year, 2 were pumpkin and the other was blackberry/raspberry pie. I even made all my crust this year from scratch!(totally worth it) We also brought the green bean casserole, crispix mix(on my food blog), rolls, and games! We had a lot of fun and the roads weren't too bad for traveling. We are excited for Christmas now!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go on your pies Brynn!! That is so exciting! I know how much better they taste that's for sure! One of my sister in law's makes over 80 pies for Thanksgiving, she starts the night before.. that is way too much work but they are so yummy! I am proud of you and I bet there wasn't a single crumb left!! I am thankful you had such a sweet, wonderful, safe Thanksgiving!! I am excited about your food blog.. I have been wanting to do one myself.. but lack the courage... so I am excited and proud of you!!
ReplyDelete