Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Weekend without my hubby:(
This is the first time we have been apart since Braxton was born.  And the only time before that, was when I was pregnant with Braxton during Thanksgiving.  I was able to come up a week earlier to spend some time with my family.  But this, it was different.  I didn't realize I would miss having my best friend around SO much!  Especially since Braxton LOVES seeing his daddy when he gets home from work.  This new job ricky has started has been quite the change up for our family.  A good change nonetheless, but difficult at times.  We don't get to see dad as much, and when he does come home, he is SO tired from work.  But Ricky does a GREAT job sacrificing some sleep time, to spend with family.  We have really been trying hard to do a few things differently as a family.  One, is that we have been eating dinner at the table, without any distractions!!!  This has been SOOO nice!  We also have been getting Braxton into a bedtime routine.  This has involved, Daddy reading to him in his bed.  Nothing melts my heart more than to see dad and Braxton reading together.
But as for my lonely weekend, what does a girl like me do?!?!  I spent the weekend at my parents.  Braxton and I had so much fun and had to keep busy(to not think about dad:)  SOOOOO, several photos later, we have our weekend.  ENJOY!



















1 comment:

  1. LOL
    Brynn you crack me up.
    THANKS for those pregnancy pic's. LOL
    I think you look great
    Plus the other photo's are good too, as usual.
    Sorry Ricky's not around as much.
    If it's any consolation Dru is working/studying 75 hours a week and we get to see him the rest of the time...................

    ReplyDelete