Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 29, 2011

Another Family BBQ
Our family can't seem to get enough of family bbq's.  We seem to always find a reason to have one!  This time, my oldest brother Brent flew into town for the week, and we decided it would be a great idea to get the fam together for some grub!  Of course, I brought my camera along and was able to snap some adorable photos of the kids before it got too dark which is why I missed my other nieces Amara & Aliah.  Boo!  Next time though girls!  I think these photos will be so fun for the kids to look back on someday, and it's fun for me to get some more practice in as well!  Enjoy!
















2 comments:

  1. I loved the shots of Henry! He is getting so big and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful portraits! The one of Maryanne on the little tractor is so typical of her!

    ReplyDelete