Embrace Change
I love the changing seasons here. Its absolutely beautiful to say the least. And it reminds me how important change is, in our lives. Lately, I have been feeling slightly overwhelmed with a lot of the changes that have happened, and that are going to happen. I started journaling again, and I have to say, I am feeling so much better. I forgot how much I love to write. I have probably close to 10 journals from growing up that I have filled with memories, feelings, experiences, etc. It has helped me to embrace change & love it. So today, I took some photos of the fields finally "turning." I think it's absolutely beautiful. It is a good reminder to me, of how no matter what happens sometimes, change will happen. It's how you handle each changing thing, that determines your outlook and attitude. I love my family, and am so excited to be adding baby boy two very soooooon!
I was REALLY hoping for a picture of your Modern Art project to be posted. Aside from that... Looking good!
ReplyDeleteGreat post! Pictures capture "change" very well!
ReplyDeleteGreat pic's, especially the one of you.
ReplyDeleteI also love to journal it really helps me to understand myself and recognize what is going on in my life. Whenever I know someone having a hard time I always suggest they journal to understand their feelings.
ReplyDeleteAnd Kaitlynn just made me go through all your post to look at more pictures of Brax!
ReplyDelete