Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, January 20, 2012

What I do, when I stay INDOORS

It FINALLY snowed!!! I even played Christmas music in the car!  Mr. Braxton has been sick, so we had to stay indoors, and it was WAY to windy to go out anyways:)  So we had fun in front of our big living room window watching the snow fall and taking a few photos!  Sorry the ones of Brax are blurry, he kept moving and knows to hide when I pull out the camera!  Merrick was being so wonderful, so we had some fun!  And the light really emphasized his baby blue eyes!  Love them!  Now that we took down the Christmas Tree, Braxton finds himself back in the window sill, playing with, YEP you guessed it, his cars.  I love it!




1 comment: