This post is a little late, but Braxton turned 3 about 1 month ago! I cannot believe it! We have been practicing holding up 3 fingers for a while now, and he is better at it other times than in this picture:) It has been a joyous 3 years, and there are so many things I love about this kid!
*He is a cuddle bug!
*He holds our hand when he cuddles
*He is very protectice of everyone in his family.
*He love to color, read, sing, dance, play, mostly be around his cousins!
*His favorite phrase right now is, "Hey Mom, GUESS WHAT?!?!"
*He says prayers basically all by himself.
*He loves his brother!
*Every morning he comes in our room and says, "Wake UP!"
*He is so easy to put to bed.
*He is happy, and has the greatest laugh!
We love you Braxton, Happy 3rd Birthday!!!


He is so handsome! Brig was looking at these pictures with me and when I asked him what he wanted to say to Braxton he said..."you can do it!" So...Braxton- here is to being 3...you can do it!
ReplyDeleteHappy 3rd
ReplyDeleteGreat cake!!!
this is milz not dru