I am seriously in LOVE with these pictures I was able to snag of Merrick today! First off, they were SO easy! He just sat there!!! This was the first time I had ever "sat" him in grass all by himself. Everytime his hands touched the grass, he made a really funny expression on his face...like "what the....?" I had to physically put him on all fours to get him to crawl in the grass, but he was such a trooper! Merrick is now officially mobile all on his own, crawling, even starting to attempt pulling himself up on a few things! He is such an easy baby! I was telling my mother earlier, that time has literally FLOWN by with this boy, it almost makes me sad!!! But every new thing with him has been a joy to discover and watch. He is now a little over 7 months old, weighing in at 19 lbs. He has said both "mama" and "dada." He jibber jabbers in the mornings, and is still sleeping solidly and soundly through the night. He wakes up happy every time:) His cheeks are my favorite, especially when he smiles. HE IS A TERRIBLE EATER FROM THE SPOON, and the MESSIEST! But definitely the most HAPPY TERRIBLE MESSY EATER:) We are still working on that one....Overall, he is great, and time is going by too fast!
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very adorable! I cannot believe he is already 7 months!
ReplyDeleteSo why is his nickname "MR G?" I am curious...and thank you for the name idea...I REALLY LOVE IT! It sounds like lots of fun and lots of potential...you are great! He is getting so big and looks so much like you! He seems so much older than Elle...like at least a month or 2...crazy. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful.
ReplyDelete