My boys are growing so fast, I cannot even believe it! We have really tried to capitalize on the good weather, and tried to make an effort to do some more "out doorzy" things with the boys. We took the boys fishing, and had a lot of fun! Braxton loved everything about fishing, except the worms, and the actual fish....he wanted NOTHING to do with either of them and kept telling us to put them back in the water. Merrick just happily sat in his carseat and enjoyed the beautiful scenery! We don't get out and do things as a family as much as we would like to, but when we do, we never regret it. I have really tried to take a lot of pictures of the boys, Brax hides from me when I pull the camera out, Merrick for the most part cooperates, but it is still challenging at time to get their adorable little faces to look at me when I am snapping away. I love my boys, all 3 of them:)
Sunday, July 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute! Come fish with us!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose boys are beautiful! I love them! Merrick's eyes are amazing, I can't even believe how blue they are. Fishing is s fun with kids! I'm glad you're going out and doing fun things with them. You're such a good mom!
ReplyDeleteLook at those boys! They are so adorable. I love the eye color contrast between the two. Thanks for blogging. It's good to keep up with your family.
ReplyDelete