Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I FOUND TEETH!

Shortly after Braxton puked bananas and formula all over me, I took him to the changing altar.  I took off his soaked pajamas that he had been in all day till now and tickled his bare belly a few times.  I put my finger in his mouth to naw on, (he likes to do that) and something felt....different.  We have been thinking for a long time that he was teething, but never really saw anything, till today!!  I saw not one...but TWO frontal, bottom teeth right next to each other coming in.  There were little bumps where the tips were beginning to sneak through!  They have not broken the skin yet, but they are on their way!  Oh the joys of motherhood at its best, once again.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! So glad you are updating your blog now! Braxton is so stinkin cute! Glad things are going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a super cute picture of Braxton I think. Crazy that he has teeth now though!

    ReplyDelete