Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Other Random Braxton Funnies!

I like taking a lot of Braxton pictures, here are some other snapshots that I have gotten of him in the last couple of weeks! 
He loves the high chair!
He would giggle in between every bite, it was really cute!
I came out to check on him and he was laying like this, watching tv, I thought "wow, he really does take after his daddy:)"
At a ward softball/bbq
Getting ready to go somewhere with mama!
Taking a nap in his crib, came to check on him and this is what he looked like.....haha.

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!!! I'm glad we will get to see pictures of little B Guz! You look great! Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picts Brynn! I love the one of him watching TV. So cute!

    ReplyDelete