Today marks the 8 month mark for Braxton! Some days I can't believe it and other days I think, "he is ONLY 8 months!":) Nonetheless, we are loving every minute of it! We are gearing up for Thanksgiving, which is rapidly approaching! Braxton will sure get to use his "pinchers" during this Holiday! Hooray for mashed potatoes! Some new developments:
-Does NOT like baths
-Loves Cheerios
-Holds his own bottle OFFICIALLY now.
-Drinks from a Camel Pack(the straw you have to bite)
-Reaches when he wants held
-Pushes things away when he doesn't want them
-Sometimes gets up on hands and knees, usually followed my rocking
-No crawling yet, but he is close
-Will ANYDAY cut four more teeth, yes thats right, 4!!!!!
-Still sleeps through the night
-Said "Mummm" and "mamamama"
-Likes to pat things...a lot...





Wow! What a cute little man! I can't believe how much hair he is getting. Eight months is pretty crazy, but wait till he reaches nine... then he will have been out of your stomach for as long as he was in. It is funny how much slower pregnancy seems to take...
ReplyDeleteOh I just want to squish his little cheeks! He is so sweet!
ReplyDelete