Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving at Aunty Lor's

Just a quick update! Thanksgiving was a blast! We all met up at my Aunt Lauries humble abode in Genesee. There was TONS of food and pies! I even contributed this year! I made a total of three pies,(two pumpkin and a blackberry pie), a green bean casserole, jello/pretzel dessert, vegitable tray and the to die for treat, CRISPIX MIX. All in all, it was an absolute blast! Braxton had some potatoes, green beans, and I am sure someone fed him a few bites of pie without me seeing...! We played games and had a great day! We really do have a lot to be thankful for. We also found some antlers for Braxton to wear....we thought they were pretty cute. Thank you to everyone for all your love and support.























3 comments:

  1. Oh Brynn! You are so domestic! Those pies just looked heavenly...and I know that the Crispex goey goodness is delicious! So...move back to Emmett. Thanks...see ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite the cook. You will have to invite me over for something sometime. Ha ha... I love Braxton in those antler ears. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this blog! Glad to find it! Cute family Brynn girl.

    ReplyDelete