I have been thinking a lot about what I would write here in this blog when the time came. And still I don't know. But I do know that we have had a great year. January of this year we were in Emmett, Idaho. I was in my third trimester. We were not about to move ANYWHERE. March 20th, 2009 (3 1/2 months later) something beautiful came. Our little boy was born. 2 1/2 months after that, we moved to Moscow Idaho. 6 months after that, brings us here, now.
We are getting ready to begin school on the 13th of January. Braxton is a little over 9 months old with a whopping count of 7 TEETH! I guess they all just decided to come at once! We had a beautiful Christmas at my parents "new" house over in Pullman. We ate soup, watched a movie on the projector, ate/decorated sugar cookies, played games, all went to wingers, admired how beautiful it was outside, ate breakfast, played basketball, at crispix mix, shared childhood stories, laughed together, and even cried together. It was beautiful. We may not all be here next year, as we are all moving into new chapters of our lives. But we do all love each other. I have taken an interest in "calligraphy." I have been developing my own "fonts" of handwriting and maybe someday create & design my own cards(christmas, thankyou, etc.). But that will be a little ways down the road. Ricky is working hard. Too hard at times. We officially finish the paper route on the 15th of January. YAY! We are all happy! We are VERY excited to begin this new year, PHEW!
Brynn...you guys are so cute. It looks like life is going well for you. We love you all tons and tons. Hope to see you soon.
ReplyDelete