Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, January 15, 2010

So it begins...

Some New Year Happenings!
*Ricky has started school.
*I have started working out every day!
*We are ALMOST done with the paper route, just a couple more days!
*Braxton had his first hair cut(pictures soon to come!)
*Braxton now has 8 teeth!
*Braxton pulls himself up to a standing position.(already have had several "oweeeees")
*Ricky's Bank has qualified to go to the Auction Party!

We have really been blessed in our lives as we look and learn from the past, but we are anxious for the future and what the Lord has in store for our family! We know we are in the right place and at the right time. Thank you to everyone who has helped us and supported us in these moments of blissful chaos. We love you!






2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. He is growing up so fast. I can't believe it. That is awesome. I hate how fast they grow up but at the same time I love their new stages of life and watching them grow up and into their own personality. Glad you had a great break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "artful" placement of Ricky's hand in that last picture. I am sure Braxton will thank you one day. Keep up the amazing work, Brynn! (And Ricky, I guess) We love you!

    ReplyDelete