Update:
So life has been pretty crazy since baby merrick was born, but we are slowly getting into a routine. I love my boys to say the least. Its moments like these that make me feel like "ALl is Well." Amidst what may seem chaotic, sleep deprived, stressful, emotional, tearful, I crave times like these, where I can just sit, relax, and watch my two little guys. You forget what having 1 kid is like. You even forget what having NO kids is like, but now that they are here, you can't seem to imagine life without them. OF course, we all need our date nights, and girl time, but mommy time is truly priceless and absolutely Glorious.
We are adjusting. We are progressing. We are focusing on what REALLY matters, and because of that, we are happy.

You are AMAZING!!!!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so beautiful Brynn! I love them and you nailed the feeling of having the 2nd child, so scary and crazy and yet worth it at the same time.
ReplyDeleteSo darling! What a great way to capture this first little bit. Priceless!
ReplyDeleteThe new little guy is beautiful! And of course Braxton is still adorable! Your little family is growing so well! Hope your routine is settling in. I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDelete