These boys have been so fun lately! Of course they are fun most of the time, but lately, I can see their "brother-bond" standing out a little more. It has been about 2 1/2 months since Braxton's Ear Tube Surgery, and he is speaking a lot better! Not to mention, NO EAR INFECTIONS! It has been so fun to watch him interact with Merrick and be such a wonderful big brother. The two of them I feel one day will be the best of friends, or at least that is my hope and prayer:) They bring out the best in each other! Braxton has been by far, the only one who can repeatedly get merrick to "gut roll." In fact, most of this pictures were taken while they were making each other laugh. I love them dearly, and they make me smile everyday!
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment