Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Britney's Visit!

Britney, Braden and Baby Mason were able to come for a great visit in August.  We were all so excited to see them all!  We had a few BBQ's, Lentil Ride, and overall SO much fun!  I wish I would have taken my camera EVERYWHERE we went(I'm still working on that).  But overall, we had a blast!  Sorry for the picture overload:)
 










 







2 comments:

  1. Look at all those babies! They're all so cute! Whoever is in the second picture looks just like Ed in that shot :) And your cake balls look amaze-balls. I'm so impressed by your skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaitlynn walked in when I was looking at these and said, "I want to go!" Then she kept asking to see Braxton. We need to make sure we keep visiting you each year so our kiddos might have a chance at remember each other.

    ReplyDelete